Make Your Mark is an opportunity for 11-18 year olds across the UK to have their say and begin their democratic journey by voting on the policies they want to introduce or change.
The issues you vote as the most important will be debated by Members of Youth Parliament. They will campaign to influence the UK Parliament and their local representatives, ensuring that the views of young people are listened to by decision makers.
This is your opportunity to influence decision makers who can make a real difference on the issues that matter to you. Make Your Mark is one of the most important and influential ways young people can take part in a democratic process.
You have until 30th November to cast your vote!
- Support our Mental Health
- Free University
- Tackle Child Poverty
- Stop Plastic Pollution
- Increase Racial Awareness in the Curriculum
- Take Action on the Climate Emergency
- Votes at 16
- Tackle Discrimination and Hate Crime in the UK
- Include Young People in the Plan for Covid-19 Recovery
- Protect Human Rights