There are a few ways you can prepare for an ExChange Wales event. Research the venue and consider travel times to arrive early. Study the schedule or details of the visiting lecturer or workshop leader to familiarise yourself with their expertise or to help you to prepare questions. While at an event, connect with other researchers, staff or practitioners to broaden your own areas of interest. Organise your materials – bring a pen and paper or check your technology for note-taking. Don’t forget to follow-up after the workshop: presentations, Twitter feeds, or further materials may be available. And finally: check for our next event!
While you’re here, explore ExChange Wales resources:
- Follow us on Twitter to receive up-to-date live feeds from our events: Twitter.com/exchangewales
- Review our past events archive
- Visit our resources section to watch videos, listen to podcasts, and more
- Find out more about our academics, researchers, and team members at CASCADE
- Explore specialist areas of our website: News, Care & Education, Family & Community
- Familiarize yourself with our events cancellation policy:
- ExChange events are free of charge and funded by Exchange Wales. In order to maximise our ability to host events and to make them sustainable, we operate a non-attendance cancellation fee of £30. We ask for a two-day notice on cancellations. If we are not notified of cancellations within this time frame we will issue a £30 charge to your employer.
- Further learning: visit the Children’s Social Care Research and Development Centre (CASCADE) to view current and completed research projects, current news, and What Works Centre updates.
Finally, if you find our event interesting or helpful, consider retweeting us @exchangewales. We look forward to welcoming you.
Book ExChange events through our Eventbrite bookings.