Care Leavers paid internship
Care leavers paid internship is one way the Civil Service is showing our commitment to Care Leavers.
Our paid internships are available at two levels:
- Administrative Officer (typical salary £17,400 per annum); you will be working in a supporting administrative role with no line management responsibilities, and typically within a team structure.
- Executive Officer (typical salary £20,000 per annum); you will be involved in problem solving, business planning and policy making within Government. They usually work within a supportive team structure, under the direction of relevant team leaders. They can also hold individual responsibility for pieces of work within a programme or project. Those that apply unsuccessfully for the Executive Officer role may be considered for the Administrative Officer role.
Coram Voice: Recruiting care experienced young people – come work with us!
We have some exciting new roles for care experienced young people at Coram Voice. We are looking for Peer Researchers, Care Experienced Consultants, Digital Advisors, Creatives. They will work with our A National Voice department to engage with young people around the country and make care better for everyone.
These are fantastic, paid opportunities for young people who are interested in digital communications, young people’s rights, research or working with groups of young people.
- Care experienced consultants – Do you want to influence local authorities to make sure they provide the best possible support for their care leavers? Apply to be one of our Care Experienced Consultants.
- Peer researchers – Are you interested in research and making things better for care leavers around the country? Apply to be one of four Peer researchers.
- Digital advisors – Coram Voice are recruiting 8 Digital Advisors to join our Digital Advisory Group and help us improve our Social Media strategy, publications and digital communications; ensuring they are engaging, appealing and accessible to young people in the care system. Apply to be a Digital advisor.
- Creatives Are you a vlogger, digital storyteller, filmmaker, photographer, writer or designer? Coram Voice are recruiting a group of creatives to help us create new digital resources, which promote and support the work we do with young people in and leaving care across the country. Apply to be one of our Creatives.
We are also looking for an experienced Participation Co-ordinator, who knows the care system first hand, to develop and deliver the A National Voice Ambassador programme in collaboration with the ANV Ambassadors. Click through for further details about the Participation Coordinator role.
Please do share this call out with any care experienced young people you work with who might be interested and direct any questions to email@example.com.