Please note: This event is being hosted externally and not through Exchange Wales. Family & Community external events listings are posted to inform the wider community about external events including workshops, opportunities for families, children and young people, and helpful resources.
10 July 2023
9:30 AM – 4:00 PM
Understanding and identifying what Transgender means can help to create a safe and supportive environment for those children & young people experiencing issues.
- Have gained knowledge of what transgender means
- Understand the process of transition
- Explore issues effecting transgender children and young people
- Gain knowledge and skills for supporting transgender children and young people
- Create an action plan to develop Transgender friendly environments
This course is for managers who are designing transgender friendly environments, such as schools, colleges and charities and support staff who want to gain knowledge and skills for supporting children and young people who identify as transgender.
ExChange Wales is not responsible for external links or resources.