Year 3 Report
Families First is designed to improve outcomes for children, young people and families. It emphasises prevention and early intervention for families, particularly those living in poverty.
Messages from the reports will be used to inform the future delivery of the Families First programme.
The three-year evaluation sought to answer a number of questions about the programme including:
- whether the programme design is fit for purpose
- an assessment of how the programme is implemented
- the quality of the programme’s implementation
- the impact of the programme on families
- the impact of the programme at an overall population level.
More documents regarding this National evaluation can be found here.